My reason I pick this PDR project is because I want to learn all names and bio data of all leader that my friends choose. So the leader that I choose is Suwarna Abdul Fatah, he is my grandfather and I’m going to interview him about his leader ship.
My opinion about Suwarna Abdul Fatah is, he is very responsible, discipline, and firm to his subordinate. So by the way, If you don’t know the meaning of leader is some one that lead a country or a group of people .
The benefit for me and my friend Is my friend will know about the leader that I choose and how he be a leader, and how he manage his time in doing his job.
His history is he was born in 1 January 1994 when colonize by japan. He became an army after he finished his high school He was been a governor in 1998, first he was a vise governor for 5 years before he became governor at 2006, his last position in the army major jendral . He is the 9th governor in Kalimantan Timur. He was married in 1969. His first child was born in 1970
The methodology that I use is, I will interview my grandfather, I will read the book about him, search in the internet.
The characteristic of a good leader are, 1. A good leader has an exemplary character. It is of fully importance that a leader is trustworthy to lead others. A leader needs to be trusted and be known to live their life with honestly and integrity. A good leader "walks the talk" and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others. True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads.
2. A good leader is enthusiastic about their work or cause and also about their role as leader. People will respond more openly to a person of passion and dedication. Leaders need to be able to be a source of inspiration, and be a motivator towards the required action or cause. Although the responsibilities and roles of a leader may be different, the leader needs to be seen to be part of the team working towards the goal. This kind of leader will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty.
3. A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well. A leader who conveys confidence towards the proposed objective inspires the best effort from team members.
4. A leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty. People look to the leader during times of uncertainty and unfamiliarity and find reassurance and security when the leader portrays confidence and a positive demeanor.
5. Good leaders are tolerant of ambiguity and remain calm, composed and steadfast to the main purpose. Storms, emotions, and crises come and go and a good leader takes these as part of the journey and keeps a cool head.
6. A good leader, as well as keeping the main goal in focus, is able to think analytically. Not only does a good leader view a situation as a whole, but is able to break it down into sub parts for closer inspection. While keeping the goal in view, a good leader can break it down into manageable steps and make progress towards it.
7. A good leader is committed to excellence. Second best does not lead to success. The good leader not only maintains high standards, but also is proactive in raising the bar in order to achieve excellence in all areas.
Research and analysis
His history was he was born in 1 January 1994 when colonize by japan. He became an army after he finished his high school He was been a governor in 1998, first he was a vise governor for 5 years before he became governor at 2006, his last position in the army major general . He is the 10th governor in Kalimantan east. He was married in 1969. His first child was born in 1970. Now he have 4 child. He retired at 2006. His first son name febry m nerwan, his second child named martin, his third son name sukma, and his last child named inayah. His first grand son is me, his second grand son is abdulah syawalbi, his third grend son named mutia, his forth grand son name renjani, his fifth grand son named syafilah.
When I interview him, I asked him why he was involved in corruption case. He said that he just signed the document without reading it first.
Actually the characteristic of a good leader is, the leader don’t have a corruption problem and he suppose to be care full of a writing in other word he have to read it carefully, in any letter or word in a paper.
So he can be a good leader or not, because he do bad thing and some times he do good thing. ( Me too, some times I hate him because he little bit selfish, but some times he is nice to other people).
The characteristic of good leader that fit him is . A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well. A leader who conveys confidence towards the proposed objective inspires the best effort from team members.
The conclusion is so Suwarna Abdul Fatah is a some times good and some times bad. Because some times he is selfish. But he is good in governg